Friday, January 11, 2013

Fernie Ski Vacation Needed To Cure Aprés Holiday Blues


So…another holiday season has come and gone…how on earth did that happen? I’m sure it was just recently that I was sharpening my pencil to begin compiling my Christmas list! Oh dear…about that Christmas list….um….okay so I’ve got a good jump on next Christmas haven’t I! Apologies to my family…but at least I called on Christmas Day…didn’t I? Wow….awkward….!! Well, I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and if you didn’t get a chance to visit us in Fernie yet….what the heck are you waiting for? The snow is phenomenal right now…I’ve been skiing every weekend since opening day and it just gets better and better! I find it very therapeutic getting out there on the hill in the cool, crisp, fresh air…in fact I have had a few life changing epiphanies riding up the Boomerang Chair! I kid you not! My life is no longer clear as mud but as clear as the view from the top of the Polar Peak Chair today! Onwards and upwards I say….skiing or snowboarding is so good for the mind, body and soul! I’ve been in the ski industry my entire life and I’m probably one of the happiest gals you’ll ever meet!
It’s time to rise from that office chair, gather your friends, your family, even your dog….and head for the hills! There is no better time to book that perfect ski in/ski out cozy cabin with private hot tub for you and your 7 friends…or treat the family to a luxurious spacious condo, again with private hot tub and access to the heated outdoor swimming pool! If you book by January 31st we’ll give you 50% off your third night or we’ll give you your 6th night free (blackout dates apply). There are lots of great events coming up including the Kokanee Snow Dreams Festival and Avalanche Awareness Days. Come to Fernie and recharge your batteries! You really don't want to have to use the jumper cables on yourself, do you? The longer you wait the less chance you have of reserving your perfect snowy winter getaway...do it now! 
Let us plan your vacation - it's what we do!
1.800.667.9911
Photo: Polar Peak Chair
Photo Credit: Klyde DeGroot   

No comments:

Post a Comment